Family members of active duty, reserve, or national guard soldiers, sailors, airmen, and
marines who are part of an FRG (Family Readiness Group), FSG (Family Support
Group), KVN (Key Volunteers) or similar military family group.
Leaders or active volunteers of a military family group.
- What's the Deal About PTSD?
- The "Jeff Foxworthy" Definition of PTSD
- A Real World Look at PTSD (Causes & Symptoms)
Secondary PTSD / Secondary Traumatic Stress
- It's my spouse who has PTSD, why do I feel like I'm going crazy?
- Signs & Symptoms of Secondary PTSD
- Am I Alone?
- A Big Topic for Little Ones (and Even for Older Kids!)
- What Should I Say? What Should I Do? (guidance by age group)
- Signs & Symptoms of Secondary PTSD in Children
TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Seeing Stars Can Equal Big Trouble
- Why is TBI so Common in Veterans of Iraq & Afghanistan?
- TBI Symptoms
- Should My Veteran Be Screened?
- How Do I Talk to a Child About Traumatic Brain Injury? (advice by age group)
- General Tips on How to Cope as a Family
- 12 pages of handouts
- PowerPoint Presentation (26 slides)
- Full script for presentation
- Information & guidance for presenter
- Flier to announce training
- Feedback form
HOW TO ORDER
To receive the packet, you must click the link below. It will open a separate form.
All information on the form is required. After you have confirmed your
"subscription" to the list for our FRG/FSG/KVN packet, you will receive an e-mail
with the download link. We WILL NOT use e-mail addresses from this list for ANY
OTHER reason then to communicate with you about this packet unless you give us
permission to do so. Our packets are not available for direct download because
keeping track of who is using them, when they're being used, etc., is extremely
important for our ongoing mission, grant writing, fund raising, and non-profit status
purposes (basically, keeping track helps us keep doing what we do!).
To sign-up to receive the FRG/FSG/KVN Packet, CLICK HERE (a new window
|About This Site | Media Room | Contact Us | Site Map | Link Share | Spread the Word
If you have questions or concerns about this site, please e-mail us at Info -at- FamilyOfaVet.com.
Family Of a Vet, Inc., is a federally recognized 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.
All donations to Family Of a Vet are tax deductible. For more information about supporting the work we do, CLICK HERE.
This page dedicated to helping Veterans and their loved ones learn more about
Military Family Support Group, Key Volunteers, and Family Readiness Group Education.
FamilyOfaVet.com welcomes and encourages the off-line distribution of content from its website through appropriate channels but no use is granted without our specific permission. Please contact us by e-mail at Permissions -at- FamilyOfaVet.com stating the specific content to be used and place and means of off-line distribution. Webmasters, bloggers, etc., wishing to use a limited amount of content from our site for non-commercial, on-line purposes may do so as long as a backlink to our site is provided. © Copyright 2007 -
FamilyOfaVet.com / Family Of a Vet, Inc. All rights reserved.
PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), Secondary PTSD, Children & PTSD, TBI
(traumatic brain injury), Explaining TBI to Kids